Independent Wine Maker
Qualified since 2007 in controlled agriculture, Antoine Bodet manages his vineyard of 40 hectares respecting his family tradition of wine making of three generations. He combines traditional methods and the most elaborate techniques in order to optimise the quality of his Loire wines.
Labelled "Independent Vigneron", Antoine Bodet ferments only the grapes that are gown in his fields.
- Made from Chenin grapes (also called Pineau de Loire). It is exclusively harvested manually. You will be won over by the complexity of its aromatic expression, obtained by fermentation at very low temperatures.
Saumur Rouge Tradition
- Characterized by a vatting of 12 to 15 days, giving a balance wine, supple and velvety.
Old Red Vine Saumur
- Produced from plots over 40 years old. The vatting lasts up to 3 or 4 weeks. Solidly built, - full and expressive.
- Made from Chenin grapes, it is distinguished by its very delicate pale gold colour. A classic and a sure bet that will seduce you.
- The flagship of the house. It is produced from the Cabernet Franc grape variety. Its salmon colour and aromas of red berries surprise by their delicacy. Many times award winner, it is acclaimed for its harmony.
- Made from Cabernet Franc grape variety, it will add an original touch to your meal. Surprise effect guaranteed!
Cuvée de Prestige, Crémant de Loire
- Exclusively composed of Chardonnay and Chenin grapes. Its slow elaboration (24 months minimum) makes this vintage out of class, the culmination of our production.